Frank N. Magid Associates helps companies to develop, shape and strengthen their brands to create emotional connections with consumers and stakeholders. These connections are essential in building engagement that breaks through the clutter and resonates with consumers who are increasingly difficult to reach. Developing a brand strategy will enable clients to answer a number of questions, including:
- What are current consumer/stakeholder perceptions of the brand?
- How can the brand be best positioned for growth based on the unmet needs of the target market?
- What functional and emotional attributes does a brand currently "own" versus its competition?
- What permission does the brand have to venture into new content, functional or physical arenas?
- What is the most appropriate brand and positioning strategy?
- What messaging and positioning resonates with which consumer/stakeholder groups and what provides the greatest and most unique point of value?
- How does the company communicate and execute its brand with relentless consistency?
Applying Magid's Television Station Expertise and a Market, Station, and Audience Analysis to Improve Station Products and Revenues
Leveraging Frank N. Magid Associates’ 50+ years of expertise in the local media space, a local television station partnered with Magid to understand how to differentiate and enhance its products to take advantage of product strengths and the vulnerabilities of its key competitors. Magid implemented an intense consulting process including a market analysis of ratings and competitor content across platforms, and an in-depth station analysis of product strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities. The comprehensive external and internal analysis was complemented by primary research to assess market audience ideals, identify brand attributes and opportunities, and identify potential breakout strategies to move the audience measurement needle. Based on the analyses and research findings, and through a lens of its local station expertise, Magid provided recommendations to improve current products and develop new products that took advantage of market opportunities, station strengths, and viewer needs. Magid provided consulting support and progress assessment to drive change, and continues to make consultation visits to the station to ensure tangible progress and ROI.