Frank N. Magid Associates helps companies to develop, shape and strengthen their brands to create emotional connections with consumers and stakeholders. These connections are essential in building engagement that breaks through the clutter and resonates with consumers who are increasingly difficult to reach. Developing a brand strategy will enable clients to answer a number of questions, including:
- What are current consumer/stakeholder perceptions of the brand?
- How can the brand be best positioned for growth based on the unmet needs of the target market?
- What functional and emotional attributes does a brand currently "own" versus its competition?
- What permission does the brand have to venture into new content, functional or physical arenas?
- What is the most appropriate brand and positioning strategy?
- What messaging and positioning resonates with which consumer/stakeholder groups and what provides the greatest and most unique point of value?
- How does the company communicate and execute its brand with relentless consistency?
Leveraging Magid's Mobile Expertise, Unique Perspective, and Capabilities to Identify Opportunities in the Mobile Location-Based Advertising Landscape
A division of a leading US wireless carrier that develops and provides geographic information systems wanted to analyze the location-based advertising space to guide their branding, product development and advertising strategies. Applying its mobile expertise and strategic insights, Frank N. Magid Associates conducted an exhaustive deep dive of the location-based advertising landscape, including an analysis of competitors and best practice models in and outside of the industry. Magid also conducted executive interviews with media buyers, ad agency buyers, and advertisers to identify the needs, attitudes and behaviors towards location-based advertising, and the current and future intent to invest in location-based advertising. Magid’s unique perspective of key audience, advertising and technology trends across media platforms provided a filter to analyze the viability and growth potential of the opportunities. The landscape analysis, primary research and Magid’s recommendations guided the client’s entrance strategy into mobile advertising. The success of the engagement has led the firm to continue to leverage Magid’s media and strategic expertise to inform several other key mobile advertising strategies.