Frank N. Magid Associates helps companies to develop, shape and strengthen their brands to create emotional connections with consumers and stakeholders. These connections are essential in building engagement that breaks through the clutter and resonates with consumers who are increasingly difficult to reach. Developing a brand strategy will enable clients to answer a number of questions, including:
- What are current consumer/stakeholder perceptions of the brand?
- How can the brand be best positioned for growth based on the unmet needs of the target market?
- What functional and emotional attributes does a brand currently "own" versus its competition?
- What permission does the brand have to venture into new content, functional or physical arenas?
- What is the most appropriate brand and positioning strategy?
- What messaging and positioning resonates with which consumer/stakeholder groups and what provides the greatest and most unique point of value?
- How does the company communicate and execute its brand with relentless consistency?
Identifying Content and Distribution Opportunities to Increase Customer Engagement and Product Sales
In an effort to more deeply engage its customers, reach new audiences and grow its brand presence, a Fortune 50 consumer products company partnered with Frank N. Magid Associates to develop a media strategy across brands and platforms to increase customer engagement. Magid conducted a large scale analysis of the related content, distribution and competitive landscape, and identified best practices to identify content and distribution opportunities for the company. Based on this analysis, Magid and the client identified content opportunities and tested these opportunities with target markets. The engagement resulted in an executable, validated media strategy roadmap that aligned with consumer, industry, and competitive opportunities and that positioned the client as a leader in the content area to drive engagement and, ultimately, product sales.