Frank N. Magid Associates helps companies to develop, shape and strengthen their brands to create emotional connections with consumers and stakeholders. These connections are essential in building engagement that breaks through the clutter and resonates with consumers who are increasingly difficult to reach. Developing a brand strategy will enable clients to answer a number of questions, including:
- What are current consumer/stakeholder perceptions of the brand?
- How can the brand be best positioned for growth based on the unmet needs of the target market?
- What functional and emotional attributes does a brand currently "own" versus its competition?
- What permission does the brand have to venture into new content, functional or physical arenas?
- What is the most appropriate brand and positioning strategy?
- What messaging and positioning resonates with which consumer/stakeholder groups and what provides the greatest and most unique point of value?
- How does the company communicate and execute its brand with relentless consistency?
Applying Strategic Consulting, Primary Research, and Marketing Expertise to Analyze the Viability of "Green" Cleaning Products
Considering the worldwide emphasis on going green, a global industrial cleaning products company partnered with Frank N. Magid Associates to explore the feasibility of a strategy for commercially available industrial “green” cleaning products while simultaneously identifying the tenets that would drive sales. To identify and prioritize the company’s unique green opportunities, Magid performed extensive B2B executive phone research in nine markets worldwide to understand the attitudes, perceptions, and purchase drivers for green products, determine how to leverage brand strengths and competitive advantages, and develop effective marketing and communications approaches for going green. The project provided strategic and tactical direction regarding the viability and size of the opportunity, as well as the branding, marketing, pricing and competitive strategy for green products. Magid is preparing to conduct additional strategy consulting and research on the groundbreaking new green product.