Frank N. Magid Associates helps companies to develop, shape and strengthen their brands to create emotional connections with consumers and stakeholders. These connections are essential in building engagement that breaks through the clutter and resonates with consumers who are increasingly difficult to reach. Developing a brand strategy will enable clients to answer a number of questions, including:
- What are current consumer/stakeholder perceptions of the brand?
- How can the brand be best positioned for growth based on the unmet needs of the target market?
- What functional and emotional attributes does a brand currently "own" versus its competition?
- What permission does the brand have to venture into new content, functional or physical arenas?
- What is the most appropriate brand and positioning strategy?
- What messaging and positioning resonates with which consumer/stakeholder groups and what provides the greatest and most unique point of value?
- How does the company communicate and execute its brand with relentless consistency?
Utilizing Magid's Mobile Industry Expertise and International Research Capabilities to Assess the Viability of Mobile Gambling in Europe
A US-based mobile handset manufacturer believed it could drive international sales by taking advantage of the popularity of mobile gambling in Europe. Utilizing Frank N. Magid Associates' European research partners and mobile strategy expertise, the company partnered with Magid to conduct research across European markets to determine the market size and opportunity for mobile gambling, and understand how to optimize its offering according to local tastes, cultural dynamics, and brand affinity. Magid’s research revealed that the client’s hypothesis overstated the actual popularity of mobile gambling, and was a weak product and brand fit for the manufacturer. As a result, the client allocated its resources and investments in more promising new business development opportunities.