Communication Consultation Services
Frank N. Magid Associates works with executives and organizations to improve communication with employees, stakeholders, customers, and the general public. We apply a unique range of techniques designed to enhance speaking and presentation skills, enhance non-verbal communication, and develop personal brands. Magid also develops crisis communication plans to mitigate public relations challenges. Leveraging our media expertise, Magid helps clients to optimize communication across different media platforms. As a result, Magid enables clients to apply best practices to every speaking opportunity, medium and audience. Our communication consultation service helps our clients to answer a number of critical questions, including:
- How can the speaker fine-tune his or her verbal and non-verbal communication to win over the desired audience?
- What are the best practices for interviewing on television, in print, on the radio, or online?
- What are the best practices for working with a Teleprompter, PowerPoint presentation, or simply written notes?
- What are the challenges posed by different interview formats like tape-for-edit, satellite link, in-studio, or "cross fire" formats?
- What are the best methods for articulating and reinforcing key messages within a given media or format?
A Non-Profit Company Utilizes Magid's Executive Coaching Expertise to Ensure Consistent Messaging Throughout Its Organization
Recognizing that charity operates best at the local level, a world-renowned charitable non-profit wanted to ensure that the leaders of each local branch office were communicating the needs and message of the local chapter in a manner consistent with the mission of the overall organization. Consequently, Frank N. Magid Associates was brought in to provided executive coaching and training from the board level all the way down to the organization’s local conventions. This coaching enabled the non-profit to maintain a consistent message throughout its organization, resulting in an optimized and successful fundraising campaign.