Communication Consultation Services
Frank N. Magid Associates works with executives and organizations to improve communication with employees, stakeholders, customers, and the general public. We apply a unique range of techniques designed to enhance speaking and presentation skills, enhance non-verbal communication, and develop personal brands. Magid also develops crisis communication plans to mitigate public relations challenges. Leveraging our media expertise, Magid helps clients to optimize communication across different media platforms. As a result, Magid enables clients to apply best practices to every speaking opportunity, medium and audience. Our communication consultation service helps our clients to answer a number of critical questions, including:
- How can the speaker fine-tune his or her verbal and non-verbal communication to win over the desired audience?
- What are the best practices for interviewing on television, in print, on the radio, or online?
- What are the best practices for working with a Teleprompter, PowerPoint presentation, or simply written notes?
- What are the challenges posed by different interview formats like tape-for-edit, satellite link, in-studio, or "cross fire" formats?
- What are the best methods for articulating and reinforcing key messages within a given media or format?
Building a Brand and Communications Strategy to Improve the Reach and Resonance of Brand Messaging
Realizing that its messaging was not being effectively conveyed to the general public, a non-profit organization focused on promoting health and wellness engaged Frank N. Magid Associates to improve its brand messaging and communications strategy. Extensive research provided the organization with a number of concepts that interested a broad range of audiences and aligned with the brand image of the organization. While the company’s original goal of television advertising proved impractical, Magid's strategy consulting and coaching led to the development of a user-generated, content-driven website which has proved immensely successful in spreading the non-profit’s brand image and messaging consistently and effectively.