Communication Consultation Services
Frank N. Magid Associates works with executives and organizations to improve communication with employees, stakeholders, customers, and the general public. We apply a unique range of techniques designed to enhance speaking and presentation skills, enhance non-verbal communication, and develop personal brands. Magid also develops crisis communication plans to mitigate public relations challenges. Leveraging our media expertise, Magid helps clients to optimize communication across different media platforms. As a result, Magid enables clients to apply best practices to every speaking opportunity, medium and audience. Our communication consultation service helps our clients to answer a number of critical questions, including:
- How can the speaker fine-tune his or her verbal and non-verbal communication to win over the desired audience?
- What are the best practices for interviewing on television, in print, on the radio, or online?
- What are the best practices for working with a Teleprompter, PowerPoint presentation, or simply written notes?
- What are the challenges posed by different interview formats like tape-for-edit, satellite link, in-studio, or "cross fire" formats?
- What are the best methods for articulating and reinforcing key messages within a given media or format?
Developing a Simplified Communication Strategy for an Energy Company to Effectively Engage with the Media and Consumers
A Fortune 500 company engaged in natural gas transmissions hired Frank N. Magid Associates to conduct media and presentation training for the company’s CEO and media spokespersons in preparation for upcoming public relations opportunities. Because of the complexity of the company’s industry, its representatives often had difficulty translating their work into layman’s terms. Consequently, Magid developed an approach which simplified and clarified communications to consumers and reporters. This opportunity evolved into a continual engagement with the company to help its spokespersons communicate effectively both internally and externally.