Frank N. Magid Associates’ quantitative research provides sophisticated analyses that inform the development of new strategies to address the unique challenges and opportunities faced by our clients. Our analysts focus on understanding the strategic context and application of the research findings to provide recommendations that align with strategic goals.
Magid conducts quantitative research to understand critical consumer insights that inform concept development, product development, brand, customer, marketing, and advertising strategies. Magid has applied quantitative capabilities to achieve strategic goals across industries, from consumer packaged goods, retail, and healthcare companies to all categories of media and entertainment.
Our senior quantitative research analysts have Ph.D.s and Master’s degrees in statistics and strategic communications as well as industry-specific expertise, all of which helps them to understand the unique needs, language, methodologies, and research applications of each industry. Magid analysts address clients’ research needs through the full lifecycle of a research project, including identifying business needs and objectives, determining the optimal sampling approach, designing questionnaires that align with strategic goals, and interpreting the data findings into actionable recommendations.
- Product Development, Assessment and Evaluation: Identify new product needs, assess current products, and evaluate potential and current products using phone and/or online survey research methods
- Consumer / Market Segmentation: Identify and explore specific consumer segments, need states, and factors that contribute to product and service success
- Brand Tracking / Brand Affinity: Online and/or phone survey research that explores consumer perceptions of specific brands in an effort to predict and influence consumer attitudes and behaviors
- Pricing Research: Develop a pricing model that fits within consumer expectations of specific products or services
- Psychographics / Personality Profiling: Survey research that focuses on using personality measures to predict and influence consumer attitudes and behaviors
- Packaging / Label / Shelf Testing: Assess and evaluate shelf product placement, product packaging, and labeling of consumer packaged goods
- Business-to-Business: Surveys or in-depth interviews with professional stakeholders to understand the attitudes and behaviors of B2B target markets
- Segmentation & Cluster Analysis
- Discriminant Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- TURF Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Logistic Regression (binary, multinomial, and ordered)
- Linear / Nonlinear Regression
- Maxx Diff Analysis
- Stated & Derived Importance Analysis
- Perceptual Mapping & Brand Mapping
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Algorithm Development